I need a life where
- I can wake up early and do some yoga/exercise for an hour.
- Give 15-20 minutes to newspaper reading.
- Have a healthy breakfast. Nothing in fancy but enough to give me nutrition to work all day. Also, I don’t like cooking so should have enough money to afford a maid.
- Not spend more than 30 minutes to travel to work or better, don’t travel to work at all.
- When I reach work. I work and not gossip or induldge in any kind of politics. I want to do work where talent, information, creativity blossoms, not negativity.
- The workplace doesn’t need to be an MNC or anything but just a happy place with cool people.
- At lunch, we have a healthy lunch in canteen or a nearby food outlet, we get back to work.
- If required, I be allowed to take a power nap of 15 minutes.
- When not feeling well, I should be able to work from home and that too without any guilt.
- Also, there shouldn’t be any strict in and out timings. Work should be measured by the output.
- I leave for home as soon as there’s nothing to be done and not untill my boss has left or permitted me to leave.
- I reach home happily. Relax, have dinner (from my maid). Spend some family time. I don’t want to feel tired and go to bed immediately. I want to live outside of work too.
- I go to bed and get ample amount of sleep to wake up with a smile the other morning and not exhausted.
- I want to have a life where I look forward to the next day.
- I also want to go on long holidays for a month or so where I don’t have to worry about losing my job, where I can work even from thousand miles away.
- I want to live my life to the fullest and I need to know how can I do it.
What I know, is this is life. Eat, Work, Play and travelling in between.